Sunday, January 18, 2009

Oh. Yeah. BABY!!!


SO SO SO EXCITED!!! For the last 3 years I have yearned to go to this event. The first year I heard about it we had just moved. The second year we had previous committments and it was WAY too far to drive for a weekend. Well, third time's the charm baby because I am GOING! I am really excited about taking the Basic Grey class by Becky Fleck. I don't know much about her but I am a HUGE fan of Basic Grey. In fact, I just bought some of the Archaic collection on Friday:
SO CUTE for my boys. So I thought I love Basic Grey, I'll probably love the class. Anybody else going to Camp Croppin' this year? Give a SHOUT OUT! April can NOT come fast enough.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Ya, no I'm not going but the Basic Grey looks fab:)

Janine Wahl said...

Sounds like fun! Enjoy Becky's class, she's very talented and Basic Grey is very lovely papers.