Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Like always, I didn't think it through

Ok, so I didn't quite think my RAK through. I probably should have had a draw of all the correct answers! But Pam was first so Pam wins! I didn't think it was overly difficult when I was doing the layout...but then again I was the person who thought it up. But a few family members had some trouble...not naming any names. So way to go Pam and you have some FAB Riff Raff goodness coming your way. Let's get together!!! We have to talk jewelry because I want to jingle for Christmas!!! Here's a shameless plug for Pam's blog as well because she makes to die for jewelry to bling you out this holiday season. Check her out HERE.

I'll blog again later in the week with a bunch of stuff you MUST see.
Tim Holtz is having his "12 tags of Christmas" and I teach at the Boys and Girls Club tomorrow night! Lots later! Be blessed! xo

No comments: