Sunday, September 27, 2009

Semi-Charmed Life

Lurrve me some charms. I like little things. They are so...well...little. And that makes me happy. Spent some time with some FAB women today making these FAB Halloween charm bracelets. We are all such overachievers...there are more then 12 charms. Oh was it a blast.
Seriously, no idea why this one is sideways. I didn't even take the photo sideways. Oh well, thanks Blogger.So all puns aside, I do lead a semi-charmed kind of life. I have no idea what Third Eye Blind was thinking when they wrote the song. I have no idea what it is about. (I hope nothing weird). But I love my life...with the good, the bad and the ugly. Semi-charmed. There are a lot of things going on in the world that I don't like or understand. Tear worthy and heartbreaking. But they make me appreciate my friends, my family, my passions that much more. Taking the time to bond with good friends and new friends is chocolate for my soul. Thanks ladies. xo

1 comment:

Saucy said...

I think that is why I love little charms, too. I always had a charm bracelet, even when I was a little girl. Such meaning attached to every little tidbit: little dance slippers after my first recital, a charm of RUH where I was born, a tiny graduation cap, Holly Hobbie. I finger each one gently like a little treasure or memory to hold onto forever! Absolutely magical.