Sunday, September 9, 2007

Presents, Blessings and all kinds of good things

I finally got around to drawing the winner of my RAK! Thanks for all the great comments and FAB ideas for my kids class. You girls seriously ROCK the free world!

The winner of my RAK is .... drumroll please ....


CRICKET!!!

Check out her profile on Scrap In Style. She's doing some great digi stuff these days! Thanks so much for your participation! Please PM me at SIS so I can get your gift mailed out ASAP. Which translates of course to "Please e-mail me as soon as you can before I have to send this blinkin' machine back for it's second repair in as many months." Yes, I'm bitter and darn it I'm not ready to be okay with it yet!

Ok, so enough pouting. I've got big news...that has to wait a little while. I've also named the kids class and it should get rolling next week. So I'll have one great big post with some FAB photos because I'll have my camera back by then. So stay tuned...

2 comments:

Kelly S. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kelly said...

Can't wait to hear what your news is - can you tell me first????