Thursday, September 20, 2007

It'll all be over soon...

Well, I guess that depends on your own personal definition of soon. My definition of soon is 5 minutes. The computer company's definition of soon is 3 to 5 weeks. The actual definition is a little lost in translation I suppose. The long and the short of it is the computer gets shipped off for repairs again today and I probably won't see it again until Christmas. Ok, I may be exaggerating just a tad but it'll be the end of October for sure. So there will be no blogging to read unless my gorgeous and oh so talented friend Keli takes pity on me and decides to take dictation over the phone. Chances of that...slim to none unless I send her jam. Then I may have a shot. So you'll have to amuse yourself at other blog sites for the time being but beware...when I come back I'll have more great stuff on here then you can shake a stick at. Where did that expression come from anyway? Depending on the stick, you could shake it at a lot of stuff...

5 comments:

Kelly said...

You are such a suck-up and yes you will need to send me jam for dictation - scads and scads of jam. I may really need it:)

scrappaleica said...

Kate, I'm sorry you guys are having this much trouble. I'd totally be demanding a NEW one.

Kate said...

Yeah, I hear ya Leica! I've demanded my money back 3 times and they won't cave. I think they are giving me a whole new tower this time. Which means I have to spend days getting all my faves back in and redoing all my settings. SIGH. Hopefully it'll work flawlessly. Cross your fingers.

Kelly S. said...

hope you are back online soon! miss ya!

Ralna Nordstrom said...

still nothing??? sheesh