No, this is not a figment of your imagination...it is a brand new blog post by Kate. Yes, I got the computer back (it's about time) and yesterday I spent most of the day setting it back up with all my settings, faves, etc. So blogging had to wait until today. Where to begin??? Here's a quick rundown of the last month:
* My darling little son turned 3 and we had a HUGE birthday bash for him. 14 little kids...I am certifiable insane!
* I had my 5th wedding anniversary
* My kids scrapbook class is starting
* Leica Forrest donated so many scrap supplies to the class I had to store some of them at my in laws!
* I was sorely disappointed about missing the Canada's Scrapbooking Crop for Kids in Edmonton last weekend
* I was asked to be on a store design team (website launches soon!)
* December will bring BIG scrapbooking news (but it's a secret until then!)
* I'm pregnant
* I got a great haircut at my sister's salon (nothing drastically different, just nice)
* We hit a deer on the way home last week ($6000 damage to the truck...ouch!)
* I got into the Harvest Crop at Just Scrap It with Keli. Last crop I won the Zutter machine!
HOLD THE PHONE...REWIND....Did she say she was PREGNANT?!?!?
Yes, yes I am! After a whole year of deep discussion with the hubs, we decided to take the plunge again. I am about 13 weeks and I was never this sick with my first one. Lord help me. It seems to be lessening but still comes all of a sudden at the most inopportune moments!
So those are the general happenings in a nut shell. The kids scrapbooking class starts next Thursday and I couldn't be more excited. We'll be starting out making name tags and I'll have plenty of pictures to post next week. Stay tuned!!!