Thursday, March 19, 2009

I CAN'T BELIVE IT!

Well this whole thing is just turning into a million dollars worth of free publicity! Rambling Dave from C95 is continuing this week with his little scrapbooking insults (tongue in cheek of course) and is actually showing up at Saskatchewan Scraps on Saturday morning! Knock me over with a feather! It'll be so much fun to help him create a few pages with the girls at the Just Cr8 table. Dawn, you did a FAB job of drawing attention to our wonderful art! I am proud to know you girl!

So I will be blogless for a few days (big surprise) as some girls from Just Cr8 are stopping by tonight to get some goodies ready and I am still scrapping my entries for the competition. Megan gets in tomorrow night and the rest will be HISTORY! SO EXCITING! More later.

No comments: