Saturday, May 23, 2009

Saskatchewan doesn't just SCRAP...WE ROCK!!!

Dawn Hueser did a FAB tribute on her blog to all the wonderful SK girlies who grace the pages of the current issue of Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine. I am making a special trip over to the LSS to pick one up the second my hubs gets home! I am proud and honoured to call some of these ladies my friends.And to Jackie Ludlage, Co-Founder of CSM, you are truly an inspiration in generosity and the spirit of pay it forward. As you can tell, I was pretty jazzed to meet you.
Spread that love around girlfriend. That is what keeps us all buying those coveted issues!!! And of course, my personal favourite thing in the magazine:

No matter who it is or where they are from, I get a thrill everytime I see this icon. First time published! Never gets old.
Might I suggest a future Passport To Creativity featuring our wonderful little province of scrappers? As you can tell from the Rambling Dave fiasco-turned-party we are a tight knit group. Way to go girls!!!
So hop those blogs people, there is going to be a whole lot of tooting in Saskatchewan this week! You'll hear from me when the Fall issue comes out!

No comments: