Saturday, April 17, 2010

Prizes anyone?

Short post...I have commendeered Barb's laptop and am not giving it back until I reveal the winner of the fabulous tickets to the Saskatoon Soaps, tell a bit about Camp Croppin' and of course leave you with a little Frugal Friday tidbit. So the whole post revolves around prizes...woo hoo!

Kim D and the gang! Hope you enjoyed the Soaps tonight! Tell me all about it when we get home. Glad you could use the tickets.

Camp Croppin' has so far been a roaring good time...I already won a door prize and got to read my top 5 reasons why I love Camp Croppin'. Good times. More on that later.

And Frugal Friday. My quick tip of the day has to do with planning and getting the most you can out of your special events. The event that I am at right now has the potential to offer you a number of free products and promotions. Plan ahead and take advantage! If this is what you enjoy, schedule yourself a day of getting free stuff! I am planned down to my last minute here and consequently enjoying every one of those minutes. I like to get the best bang for my buck and all it takes is a little forethought. Planning ahead really does save you money. More on that another day... I think I am annoying my roommates. LOL

No comments: