Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A scrapbook page? Shut UP!


I have been working my way through a 100 project pledge. My friend Barb suggested it {did you get it from another blog Barb?} and I thought why not? Commit to doing 100 projects before purchasing any amount of new scrapbooking supplies. Except adhesive of course. And the Tim Holtz die I already had on order at the LSS. If it's already on order, consider it bought. LOL I've been plugging away at it pretty well I think. This layout makes me happy because it's dedicated to the simple things I love. Cloth diapers. My clothesline in the summer. And I love teal felt. Everything just works for me! Are you overrun by your stash of scrapbooking goodness? Do a little purging and a little scrapping and you'd be surprised how refreshing it can be! I won't post all 100 projects here...but I am well past 20. Think I can pull off 80 or so more by Christmas? 2010 is the year of the 100 project pledge. 2011 brings a 365 project a la Jenn over at Aspergertopia and Karen of KAGS life. What inspirational gals!!! What are your goals this year?

No comments: