Saturday, July 24, 2010

Looking forward to CHA?

The Craft and Hobby Association show. Where the best of the best show up to reveal their latest and greatest! Have you been checking out the sneak peeks yet? Here are just a few of my faves {so far}.

The new lines by Bo Bunny are catching my eye...especially their new wraps and trims!






And Mr. Tim Holtz never fails to impress...I am really looking forward to the configuration boxes. Imagine the possibilities??? Wouldn't it be great to have a box to represent each of your children with all kinds of mementos from their growing up years? Many, many firsts to collect for!

And of course more of the dies from Sizzix. I already own a couple of the Tim Holtz dies and thought there wouldn't be too much more that would be truly versatile and not so themed or specific to his brand. Well, I was wrong! A die that cuts a tag that he uses in his 12 tags of Christmas. Genius! Last year we lucked out and Just Scrap It ordered them in for us but the year before they were very difficult to find I ended up using smaller ones...didn't create the same effect. Now I won't have to worry about it! What are you looking forward to this CHA? Tell me all about it!

No comments: