Friday, August 13, 2010

Coupons, flyers, meals and deals--Frugal Friday

I don't often spend time clipping meaningless 25 cent coupons. To me, my time is worth more than that. But what I do like to spend time on is surfing several websites from time to time that offer some great deals. And depending on what they are, I will also sign up for their newsletter or e-mail of the month or whatever so I don't forget to check them out regularly. A lot of the time there are very valuable deals to be had.

Smart Canucks For across Canada. Deals, coupons, flyers, heads up on flight sales, etc. It's a catch all of frugalness.

Home For Dinner local food blog that is no longer updated but has very valuable information on shopping and eating right here in our fair city. The shorter your food has to travel the cheaper and better it is for us. Plus I like to support local business.

Get Rich Slowly this encompasses North America but has a huge amount of financial Q & A that can be really helpful. You can click around in here forever.

Got No Dough A personal blog that has a bit of everything...meal ideas, financial stuff, product reviews, online rewards stuff...you name it, they have it.

Hillbilly Housewife All about cooking from scratch which is far cheaper than buying ready made meals or processed stuff from a box.

This really is just the tip of the iceberg. I have a whole file in my favourites called "Saving Money" and every time I come across something interesting, in it goes. Hope this helps! happoy reading!

No comments: