Monday, July 16, 2007

And by tommorow I of course meant Monday

I said I'd post pictures on Saturday...well I just found out that we are getting our entire upstairs flooring replaced this week. Like in 4 days...oh the joys of Force Housing. So I have a lot of stuff to move and clean. Blogging has been pushed aside a little (doesn't it always?) but I just had to get these pictures on today. My RAK turned out pretty good, if I do say so myself! Cosmo Cricket rocks! I picked out a little CC folded mini album that can be folded 2 different ways to get 2 different colour combos and comes complete with punch out tabs! I thought it was totally cute. So I threw in some ribbon, buttons, bling and a package of matching CC tags from the Jitterbug Collection. Here's the RAK in it's "raw" form:

And here's the little album I threw together with the kit. It's supposed to have pictures of my niece in it but I live in the middle of nowhere and have to get my pictures mailed to me. So in all the blank spots just imagine pictures of a totally cute and goofy 6 year old.




It was just a quick little project so I could show it finished, but I love stuff like that. Quick and simple. Ladies, thank-you for dropping by my blog and enjoy your RAK!

Stay tuned this week for some great featured artists who have contributed to my scrapbooking class project. Many blessings today everyone!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Don't you just love those letters you used to spell "Skylar"? They rock, hey?

Little Lulu (aka Laurie Dagg-Labine) said...

this looks gorgeous...
make your you post pics of the finihsed project..and I will send you pics of my finsihed one too!!!

Kate said...

Yeah, the Skylar letters rock AND I saved the backings...instant white letters!

Amy Nabors said...

such a cute mini!