Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Anyone can make a difference.


You just have to try. Don't be discouraged if you think you are "Only one person". Moses was "Only one person". Noah was "Only one person". Jesus was "Only one person". Now, I am not comparing my friends to Jesus but do we not strive to be Christ like in our lives? I've always been the type to help others without thinking twice about it but over the last year and a half of living here I have really kicked myself in the behind about it because I was slacking. Because of where I live. I thought "Why do it? Nobody will appreciate it." That simply is not the case, no matter where you are. So here is a very easy way to bless others today, I hope you all take a minute to participate. It is an amazing Pay It Forward that doesn't require heading out into the snow. BLESS SOMEONE TODAY!!!
Head over to WILNA FURSTENBERG'S BLOG. A dear friend of hers is battling cancer and Wilna has come up with a fantastic way to lift her spirits. Take 5 minutes out of your day to make a card for Lois!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks sooooo much. You are an angel and a great friend!
Love
Wilna
x

Anonymous said...

thanks so much for visiting!! and thank you for sharing a bit of your story!!

love your post...love the theory that one person can do something magnificant...something powerful...something moving and magical!! i totally believe in the power of one!!

have a fabulous day!!