Sunday, February 14, 2010

Give us GOLD Baby!!!

Men's Moguls brought home the gold! Woo Hoo!!! Medal count so far is 3 and if I can just figure out how to get the "I am Canadian" anthem on my blog I could call myself a true fan of the Olympics. Char, you think we could rig something up so that your doorbell played that song? I think it would complete your theme nicely. Stay tuned for the BEST olympic blogpost EVER. My good friend Char {formerly known as the charm thief-click here for the story} has decorated her house for the Olympics. I am just waiting for all the photos so I can blog it. It is ssssooooooo blog-worthy. I feel the need to scrapbook it. Stay tuned.

Here is a FAB link for all things Olympic. <---- Click there. xox P.S. Happy Valentine's Day! It's sort of overshadowed by the olympic excitement, don't you think? We had a "redneck" valentiney type day, I'll tell you all about it later. ETA: I can't believe how easy it was to add that song. Shocking that they had it in the playlist!!!

4 comments:

Johanna said...

Wooohooo GO Canada!!! I'm loving the spirit!

Wiebe Family said...

RIGHT ON! GO CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wiebe Family said...

oh, and I LOVE the doorbell idea....hmmmm

Anonymous said...

Loving the song!

GO CANADA!!! I'm so excited to scrapbook about the olympics as well.