Monday, May 14, 2007

Back To Our Regularly Scheduled Blogging

Thank-you again for all your prayers for Emily...but I thought since she is pretty much out of the woods and on the road to recovery we could get back to some lighter blogging. We love you Emily!

For Mother's Day my Husband gave me a day of scrapbooking (among other things!) it was fantastic. I finished a birthday gift that I have to mail today and 6 LOs for my Dominican book. Happy Mother's Day to me! They turned out okay...my favs are the Japanese ones. Those ones turned out better than I expected because I am not very good with multiple photos. Take a look:



It was a roarin' good time! And there was this older lady at Karaoke night; she was awesome! I had to take pictures of her...She was at lease 70 but I think older...Line dancing and everything! Rock on Granny!

Doodling a la Elsie Flannigan baby!

3 comments:

Julie Cortens said...

Fun holiday pages!! Great picture of you reading Canadian Scrapbook. So blessed to hear that Emily is recovering and finally getting rid of all those tubes! Keep us posted - it is good to hear of her progress and be reminded to continue in our prayers.

Kelly said...

Kate, I finally can leave a comment on your blog!
Whew ...
Anyway, love the LO's - the pictures are really great too.
You ROCK

Ralna Nordstrom said...

great doodling kate! You have a credit of $6.25. I charged you postage for a parcel, but it just squeezed through as letter mail. So because you have a credit, you don't have to feel any guilt the next time you phone me for an order. yeah